Our world is social; our customers and clients conduct most of their searching and shopping on their mobile devices. So it stands to reason that, as businesses, we need to be there too. But what do we mean by apps? First, there are two kinds. If you have a current responsive website, you also have a mobile web app which is your website, sized for a mobile device. A native app, in contrast, is installed in an app store, can be downloaded to an ipad, iphone or android device, and uses the operational system of the device. If you've downloaded a card game to play on your phone while you wait for new tires at the store, you've used a native app. So, every business needs a responsive website and mobile web app, but not everyone has a native app--those who do, reach and communicate better with their target market. Does your business need both? Yes.
Why is a native app so important to business?
- 95% of smartphone users look for local information and then 90% take action.
- in 2015 alone, mobile use accounted for sales of $163 billion worldwide, and that number is growing
- mobile brings cutting edge technology and expanded awareness to your brand
- with over 75% of the world's population using mobile devices, the app is the easiest/fastest way to connect, increase traffic to your business, communicate
What is the process?
- Galley designs 'on- brand' native mobile solutions for the ipad, iphone and android.
- As brand specialists, Galley provides a personal, at the fingertips, experience for your contacts.
- We design, upload to the app store, launch, and set up hosting for you. It's seamless.
Call Galley today, 410.997.7777, to discuss a customized native app for your company.