Are you spending your black friday shopping? Here is an infographic created by 360 incentives that show facts and statistics on how big Black Friday really is. Read more to see the full graphic.
According to the infographic North Americans 61 billion dollars in a single day. That is enough to buy 34 billion cheeseburgers or 82 million tablets. Did you spend on Black Friday? Let us know on facebook!
- Google's 10 years and counting Hummingbird project
- Virgin America Gets Help From Dancers For It's Airline Safety Video
- Women's Magazine says “No” to Photoshop
- Burger King Rebrands itself as Fries King
- Apple is now the world's top brand
- Yahoo! Reveals New Logo
- Making Colorado Campaign creates logo for the state
- TGI Friday’s logo change
- Check out Coca-Cola’s new ad strategy
- The most significant chain restaurants from each state in the US.