Andar – Bahar is most common and popular game in south India. Mostly it was played every where in Karnataka. Also popularly known as Mangatha or Katti, Andar Bahar is a traditional betting game. It is simple and easy to play without any gambling skills.
A 50/50 game, Andar Bahar is played by a single cards deck. It doesn’t rely on any strict rules.
Online Andar – Bahar
This traditional game is fully portable. There isn’t much difference in playing with family or friends, except that you enjoy playing with others. In order to enjoy Andar – Bahar online, you need a high internet speed and smart devices like mobile or tablet, you may become expert in less time. We can enjoy the game either for free or for real money. If you want to play with real money, then choose online casinos such as leovegas, Jeetwin etc.
Andar – Bahar – Rules to play
Before start playing; you need to know some general terms and rules. The most familiar terms need to known are
- Andar – The left section boxes reserved for placing cards on the table.
- Bahar – The right section boxes reserved for placing cards on the table.
Standard rules to play Andar – Bahar
- The dealer cut the cards to pick a main card and it is placed between the left (Andar) and right (Bahar) boxes on the game table.
- Players place a bet. Now this bet is about whether the same face value card would appear Bahar (to the right) or Andar (to the left)
- All cards in the deck are shuffled again and now cards dealt for betting.
4. The player simply watches the dealt cards, until the identical chosen card dealt on either side of the betting boxes.
As there are no strategy guides, it’s essential to study and practise offline. Finally, set a budget before start playing with real money.